Monday, June 13, 2011

THE LAMP OF TRUTH

Salam Kasih

Dear All
The angles do not know me origin-because I am the origin of the angles themselves.
Even the wisest sages do not know my origin-because all their wisdom comes from me.
Those who recognize me as the ruler of all that is, and who understand that I have no birth or beginning, know the truth-and are thus free from all evil.

I am the source of intelligence, wisdom, understanding, forgiveness, truth, self-control, and serenity.I am the source of pleasure and pain, birth and death, fear and courage, honour and disgrace.
I am the source f gentleness, generosity, patience, contentment, and endurance.
Every virtue found in my living being comes from me.


The original sages were taught by me.
The first human being were born from my mind, and given life by my power; and from these first humans all men and women in the entire world are descended.
Those who acknowledge my glory and power are at one with me.

From me every species of living being has evolved.
The wise reflect on this, and worship me with devotion.Their thoughts flow towards me, and their vitality flows from me.
They teach one another, talking constantly about me.t
They are joyful and happy.

I give spiritual wisdom to all who love me.
I dispel the darkness of ignorance, and light within them the lamp of truth.

Inner Peace
Inspirate from The Bhagavadgita X.2-11

No comments: