Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cause & Effect

harder & harder
Today I will.....Witness the choices I make in each moment
And in the mere witnessing of these choices
I will.....Bring them to my conscious awareness
I will..... know that the best way to prepare or any moment in the future
Is to fully conscious in the present

Whenever I make a choice
I will...ask myself two questions:
“What are the consequences of this choice that I’m making?”
And.....
” Will this choice bring fulfillment and happiness to me and also to those who are effected by this choice?”

I will....then ask my heart
For guidance and be guided by its message of comfort or discomfort
If the choice feels comfortable.....
I will.....plunge ahead with abandon
If the choice feels uncomfortable.....
I will.....pause and see the consenquences of my action with my inner vision
This guidance will enable me to make spontaneously correct choices
For myself and for all those araound me

No comments: